Calling all nostalgic Brits and Brit loving Canadians!!!
This year Even Bigger and Even Better! The Orangeville Fairgrounds and Event Centre is the place to be on Saturday NOVEMBER 3rd from 4 till 8pm.
Fulfilling their promise to the dedicated audience who attended in high numbers last year despite the inclement weather, and building for the expected greater attendance this year, the organizers are thrilled to be hosting the third year of this great British tradition of family fun, food, bonfire and fireworks. Ready for whatever Mother Nature brings – the organizers have increased the indoor activities and attractions.
New this year:
- Local band covering British artists
- GoodLot Farmstead Brewing Co.
- Pommies Cider Co. with a special hot cider
- Wies Fries will serve up a festival-special Roast Beef Poutine
- Lavender Blue catering, serving traditional Guy Fawkes fare
- Britain on Broadway will have a traditional ‘Tuck Shop’
Activities start at 4pm with:
- Mini ‘Guy’ making for the kids,
- a children’s scavenger hunt and,
- the telling of the Guy Fawkes story
The Festivities continue with:
- A parade of ‘Guys’ to light the big bonfire at 6pm
- The grand finale – at 7:30pm local pyrotechnicians, DW Fireworks, will give us the greatest, not to be missed, fireworks display ever.
Accommodation for overnight Guy followers can also be made with Hockley Valley Resort at a special festival rate that can booked by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The perfect way for those looking to extend the festival into a unforgettable fall weekend getaway in the Headwaters region.
This is the only festival of its type in Ontario! Ticket sales for this unique, one of a kind festival, right here in Headwaters. Get your tickets at guyfawkes.ca.
This year we are proudly supporting The Headwaters Health Care Foundation with proceeds going to the Orangeville Hospital.
A great night/tradition that both adults and children will love. Like us on Facebook and share with your friends