A rare example of the Second Empire style with its mansard roof and square projecting bay, this house was built for Ann Roberts. Ownership passed to her son William L. Roberts in 1893 and from him to Margaret Jane Osburn in 1907. Olga and Wesley Strong and their son Charlie lived here until 1923 when Wes’s health failed. Charlie lived to 100 and was a great Bolton story teller. Mrs. Dickson owned the house in the ‘30s and left it to her daughter Pearl who raised eight children here with her husband Lee Morrison.