Retired tinsmith George Beamish built this house, with its characteristic asymmetric floor plan, hipped roof and full width verandah, on the site of Reverend Wheeler’s 1854 frame house. It is Bolton’s only home with a barn and it was sold in 1924 to Ebenezer and Leila Armstrong. Their daughter Collena and her husband Henry Wilson inherited it in 1951. Henry was Peel County Sheriff. The current owners have added decorative wrought-iron fencing.