This is the first in a row of red brick homes built by Joseph Strong and his sons and it has a characteristic pyramidal hipped roof, dormer window and prominent full verandah. C.C. Case, manager of the Imperial Bank of Canada branch, lived here until 1930. As it was visible from the bank steps, bank staff could watch for him to leave before scampering inside to take their posts. Dr. Wylie lived in it when he came to Bolton in 1932. It now houses law offices.