Alexander McFaul House c.1870 – 1 Travelled Road, Caledon Village

Built Heritage | Heritage Properties | Historic Walking Tour - Caledon Village

Alexander McFaul, Minister of Knox Presbyterian Church from 1858 to 1888, owned this 1½ storey frame Victorian end – gable house from 1871 to 1899. It was moved on rollers from the corner of Elizabeth Street and Charleston Sideroad to this location when the brick manse was constructed in 1905 across from Knox Church. There is a modern addition to the rear.